• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home & Dry
You and I
As long as we're together then our dreams will never die
Home & Dry
You and I
As long as we believe, we're home and dry!

Of course we're not home and dry yet, not by some distance BUT what a B side that was to Here We Go. If you ain't got the vinyl, GET IT!!!

What a performance yesterday, every player covered every blade of grass and gave their all which keeps us fighting for another day. Even Rondon done his own personal version of the Bolero as he majestically cut inside 2 players to then somehow stand on the ball and make it look like a space hopper. SUE PERB from Rondon!!!

Leicester away is going to be tough for 2 reasons

1. We are crap away from home
2. We are proper crap away from home

It's time now for the players to stand up, understand that we need to collect some points away from home and dig deep. Hopefully Leiceseter will have had a rough 90 minutes, extra time and penalties against Roma, along with flight delays, slight D&V and the coach breaking down en route to Goodison, anything that gives us an advantage is fine by me (BTW how good are those pics of the dog getting marched around Goodison lol)

maccas magical 11 is

GK Pickford
RB Coleman
LB Mykolenko
CB Mina
CB Holgate
CM Delph
CM Doucoure
AM Iwobi
LW Richarlison
RW Gordon
ST DCL

I've moved Richarlison to the left simply going by how well they contained him at Goodison when he was up top ( saying that, the daft sod should have had a hattrick so looks like I'm chatting crap again ) and I believe it's time for DCL to step up and contribute with some goals.

I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps the same kind of shape though as yesterday, 3 at the back and Iwobi as a wing back. It worked a treat, we looked solid and created some fantastic openings when we picked when to press correctly.

maccas mystical prediction

Leicester 1-1 Everton

COYB & UTFT!!!
In no way will DCL start again this season. He wasn't fit 2 weeks ago and very telling that Rondon came on before him. I think he will be staying on at the Emirates after final game of season. Hopefully we are safe by then and we get a huge transfer fee.

I’d line up formation and approach wise the same we did against Liverpool. That’s the best away performance we’ve put in for months. I’d play DCL purely for the threat he’d pose a vulnerable Leicester from set pieces.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Holgate Mykolenko

Allan Doucoure Iwobi

Gordon Richarlison Gray

Save DCL, Delph and Mina for an easier game in Watford mid week.

If we could somehow eek a win out of this with already relegated Watford and home games v Brentford and Palace to come…

They are simply awful at defending set pieces, I wonder if that means we will go with either Rondon/DCL centrally and Richy to the left & maybe even Keane in with Coleman moving to RWB.

2 wins in a row would be massive and it’s where the team has slipped up in comparison to Leeds and Burnley who achieved it and pulled clear. I honestly don’t think we can afford another defeat as we are running out of games and results are never straightforward in this league. Keep getting points blues, a win would be magnificent for our morale and would put pressure on Burnley and Leeds! If you are reading this Brendan (of course you’re not but it makes me feel better)…. I hope you put your best team out against us again and get a spanking after throwing another match where you made 7 changes, you kopite loving bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.