Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 particuarly bad decision at Brihton doesn't make the season mate. VAR or NO VAR we are absolutely abysmal.
And the 2 against spurs and the ones we will probably have in the future. And I agree with that where shocking I was just saying we seem to be crap and unlucky which is a bad combo.

C'mon mate he brought Kean on as well, who btw played well when he came on, grasping for a positive and failing. :mad:

Schneiderlin for Iwobi? WTF... consistantly gets subs wrong or way too late. He does not know how to change a game, hence the reason we never win when going behind?

Got no one but ourselves to blame with the bloody play acting in added on time.

It's happening too often throughout the team....
Same crap in the Derby last year,
Silva is reactive. He won’t make a decision.

The board is suffering the same problem.

we can all see Silva is not the answer.

yet a change will only be made when we a relegation candidates

I think the board have already decided Silva's time is up... But are waiting until they find his replacement, which we're struggling with...

No mate just a bit of organisation needed. Tactically our manager is not great or not as good as most in the league. Player wise we are not bad.....the tactically aware manager is what is missing.
I really pray you’re right we can’t keep flirting with relegation and not think we won’t go down.

I actually feel very sorry for Marco tonight. Probably the only one I know

Agreed. No one can doubt his courage. Leicester are a very good side brimming with confidence,we are injury ravaged and out of form, out of luck, and lacking in confidence,but after last week he got them to put in a shift this week and we ran Leicester closer than most teams have this season. If he loses his job, at least he's given it a good shot.

It's happening too often throughout the team....
Same crap in the Derby last year,

I think the board have already decided Silva's time is up... But are waiting until they find his replacement, which we're struggling with...

Watford have just sacked their manager and we know how much our board love a Watford manager.

Does no good now with VAR though if they're actually onside
It’s a tricky one though, how does VAR deal with it? In tennis, you serve an ace which is called out so the receiving player lets it go, Hawkeye then calls it in. Is that fair? No, the point is replayed surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.