Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
TELEMMGLPICT000214540618_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNTT8cd-mcMQMfttMcDU2BtUtUSSV0gCjMw0JmlaLydM.jpeg

December, the month of Christmas, my birthday and Everton facing bangers every week.

First up its Jamie Vardy FC, a team bang, bang in form, tough game for any team, lets hope for a repeat of last season.

As it stands lots and rumours, personally I think it will still be Silva, but lets see what the week brings. Really hard to pick our "best" lineup or even try to 2nd guess the manager, but here goes.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Delph - Davies
Rico - Iwobi - Bernie
DCL​

TELEMMGLPICT000214540618_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNTT8cd-mcMQMfttMcDU2BtUtUSSV0gCjMw0JmlaLydM.jpeg

December, the month of Christmas, my birthday and Everton facing bangers every week.

First up its Jamie Vardy FC, a team bang, bang in form, tough game for any team, lets hope for a repeat of last season.

As it stands lots and rumours, personally I think it will still be Silva, but lets see what the week brings. Really hard to pick our "best" lineup or even try to 2nd guess the manager, but here goes.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Delph - Davies
Rico - Iwobi - Bernie
DCL​
Bravery my friend hats off to you. What’s your prediction? We play like did Saturday an they will be scoring another 9

Status
Not open for further replies.