Match Thread Leeds Utd v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the performance today, certainly the better team and when DCL learns to dink the ball over the keeper, when the keeper is down, we will reap the rewards.

Thought Allan & Doucouré were excellent in the middle, with Gray looking an astute signing!

Not a fan of our 6ft 5 Centre back, pretending he was hurt!

Hopefully a couple signings coming in, not a bad start to the season for me.

Everton away fans were ace.
AA3DB827-A386-4FFC-8874-41544E0B8B1D.jpeg

Yes but there's a fee.
...that shouldn’t be a problem. I am mowing lawns at Ma’s gaff on Wednesday and hopefully she pays me in readies... last time she gave me a supermarket gift card...grrrr!).
I normally get $20 (about £10), so it’s decent money. I can mail you say £8.50 in postal order notes? I like to buy Aunty Betty’s chocolate puddings as a treat and they cost about $3 here in NZ. I think food is very expensive .
Anyway...cannot wait to hear from Crab!
Thank you SO much !!

Leeds fan here, just got back from the match. Great to get back and watch football again. Thought it was a fair result. We had 70+% possession but Everton had a couple of second half chances. Gray is bloody fast and caused problems for us, he played well today.
Credit to Everton, they were not defensive and pushed on to try and win until the final whistle. Thought you were slick in transition from defence to attack and looked solid. Kalvin Phillips made a huge difference for us after the debacle without him last week. Hope your away fans get home safely. Well played.

4 from those opening 2 matches is ok. I would have taken it.

We are creating more chances but making more errors in defence. There are good signs but also lots to improve on.

We need to see movement in the window now. The squad needs strengthened in key areas. If we use squad players on Tuesday night I think that will be highlighted very clearly.

The whole reason we went into defensive mode last season was the fact we were conceding 2 goals nearly every game and had mistakes from the defence and here we are again, how ever, 4 points from 2, cannot complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.