Match Thread Leeds Utd v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem when you play leeds is that their intensity is so constant that you can't really afford to sub a player on because it will take time for the player to adjust into the game and understand the intensity that they will need to play at and before you know it they have the ball and our player is slow to react and gets dispossessed and is clumsy in the challenge etc.

unless you have world class players at your disposal, which we don't have

I think it would be a bit harsh to complain about losing the lead twice. A point away to Leeds is a good result, they will beat some of the top teams at Elland Road this year. 4 points from 2 games isn’t a bad start. The most pleasing thing about these two games is that we are going forward and we are trying to win games rather than trying not to get beat. Gray’s pace has been a bonus, could be buy of the season.
Hopefully we can now move on a few of the players who are not going to make a contribution to the first eleven and get in one or two who will.
COYB.

I was disappointed at how late on we kept having breaks and kept shooting instead of trying to work an actual chance. Yes if it flies in from 30 yards you're a hero but very high percent of the time it doesn't and it is a waste.

Would have took a point before hand, Gray mom. £1.5m in today's game for a PL standard player at 25 is a joke. Need to trust him and watch him flourish with a run of games.

BBC for a change talking positively about us. Even Jenas changing his opinion of us. Seems to have been quite a raucous atmosphere in the stadium in which our travelling support made their presence well and truly heard.
Called a score draw so happy with that.

That’s great! I am absolutely chuffed that my vote is ‘making a difference’!. And I am a little envious that you evidently hobknob it with PL football superstars. If I PM’d you my email address, would you ask Crab to maybe send me a message?. We could be pen-pals! It would mean a lot to me. Thanking you in advance.
Yes but there's a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.