Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoM, I went for Ben Godfrey, absolutely superb all game and that mad arse run in the first half sealed it.

DCL awesome up front, buys you a break occasionally and scored at a racial time.
Olsen, a proper goal, does the simple things well.
Dacoure was fantastic I thought, best I’ve seen him play.
Richy was close to his best again, always gets them snidey free kicks when you need a breather,
The whole team was superb though, effort means everything

*Joking.

Well I remember before the home game, some Leeds blurt on here, going on and on aba XG, whatever that is (I don’t want an explanation, couldn’t care less) to explain why Leeds are so much better than us. Well hopefully he’s trolling these pages again as I want to tell him I’ll happily make you an XG trophy while are 7 points ahead of your championship team with a game in hand. Little helmet

ps if anyone can remember his name please reply and tag him for me

Well there were a few brain farts there but we can’t say they didn’t put a shift in for us there!!! Get in!! Godfrey MoM but lots of fellas I would show the door played well or at least tried hard there.

I am going for Olsen just for those couple of saves in the scramble. Godfrey was great, Gomes very good and Doucoure played well.
DCL was extremely poor but did help us on corners and set pieces getting his head in numerous times.
DCL is exhausted mate.

Have to say but Godfrey and Digne looked a more effective combo than Digne and Richy. Richarlison seems lost at the moment. We’re not taking our chances, we should have been 3-1 tonight and it cost us near the end v Newcastle.

Great defenc again and Olsen played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.