Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna come along in the full Everton kit I wore when watching the 1995 final, if the sight of me parading round with my shorts being swallowed by my arse and my top looking like a boob tube doesn't force a change then I'm all out of ideas.
I can still get in my 1989 kit. I say that, I can get it to stay on my body but I look like I’m going for a night out in Blackpool.

I'm gonna come along in the full Everton kit I wore when watching the 1995 final, if the sight of me parading round with my shorts being swallowed by my arse and my top looking like a boob tube doesn't force a change then I'm all out of ideas.

? ? ?

Kopite behaviour, all these suggestion.

Next we’ll be marching up Spellow Lane with some knob wearing a Rafael mask and dressed as the Pope leading us.

:pint2:

“Kopite behaviour” hasn’t served them so badly over the years has it? Look at the state of our club compared to theirs. Their fans don’t settle for anything less than success.

“Kopite behaviour” hasn’t served them so badly over the years has it? Look at the state of our club compared to theirs. Their fans don’t settle for anything less than success.

Stuff their success.

I wouldn’t want us to be like them no matter what success we achieved.

But that’s just me.

Messing aren't you mate

People clapped the team off against watford by me, they're just happy to be at the game and couldnt care how we get on.

Neve happen on a larger scale

This happens and the media and the county will just have a pop at the fans.

Fans can never win, ive had all sorts of stick from even Bolton fans for how spoilt and "typical prem fans moaning" stuff.

Who cares? The media are out of touch, and we are the people who follow our club on a daily basis and know the situation best.

This is a lot better idea than shouting in people's faces or people going onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.