Leaking line-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.
Right so ....

The opposition see our line up and it goes like this..

"Right boys, all that stuff we've been working in in the week to counter Siggy's crosses, Bolassie's pace and counting on Rooney to give us the ball. I've just seen their line up. Forget all the work we've done, none of it is necessary.

Just get the ball and walk straight at the centre of defense."

What!! we have a game plan ?

Copying Swansea, the tactical geniuses... Everyone has been trying to copy the great Barcelona, no-one thought of copying Swansea.

El huge one... ahead of the game

Sam-Allardyce-640x400.jpg

Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.
Someone’s leaking the line ups the line ups are leaking somewhat.

Considering how easy it would be to stop it just shows how disfunctional we are

Just FYI, Everton's recently leaked lineups aren't the first, and won't be the last.

West Ham's lineup has typically been leaked a few hours before the match (sometimes the night before) for the last couple of years. Liverpool's lineup generally gets leaked 4-12 hours before most games, Man Utd's lineup has been leaked fairly regularly over the last couple of years, Arsenal have a few ITKs on Twitter that release player/lineup information well before time etc.

It's just a matter of managing to find the Twitter / forum ITK that leaks it and then following them.

Status
Not open for further replies.