Leaking line-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.

Oh no! We can't have the opposition knowing which cunning combination of hideous defenders and woeful midfielders Sam has stumbled onto by pulling names out of a hat.

Well Coleman will be starting on Sunday, and I hope Allardyce saw enough from Williams and Keane to know never to play them together again. Coleman and Holgate instantly back in, and I'd give Keane one more try alongside Holgate. Then it's the decision to play Mangala or Martina at left back. I can't help but feel Mangala has been promised a slot at centre back though. But hey, rather him than Williams. I'd also be ok with Jagielka as long as it's with Holgate and nobody else

Never Williams and Jagielka
Never Williams and Keane
Never Jagielka and Keane
Never Williams and Mangala
Never Jagielka and Mangala

Holgate and Keane for me
or Holgate and Jagielka as second choice

I was hoping he's playing Saturday

Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.

If this is happening on another forum then why are you complaining here at GOT?

I got this team on my phone overnight via the Guardian, we'll see if it's right
Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Jagielka, Mangala; Walcott, Davies, Gueye, Rooney, Sigurdsson; DCL.

The team is leaked again on twitter :
Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Mangala
Martina
Gueye
Rooney
Davies
Walcott
Niasse
Sigurdsson

The team is leaked again on twitter :
Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Mangala
Martina
Gueye
Rooney
Davies
Walcott
Niasse
Sigurdsson
I don't really believe it's a 'leak' though, why would team line ups be done so early?

Any of us could guess that team based on recent weeks etc and the happenings of Everton as a whole

If this is happening on another forum then why are you complaining here at GOT?
I'm not complaining mate, it's just the idea of someone at the club leaking like a sieve that concerns me, not who they are giving information to. Not overarsed to be honest, but just had an uncontrollable urge to start a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.