Leaking line-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate, I very much doubt Mourinho, Wenger, Pep et al are logged onto GOT 2 hours before the game. I think they're too busy drilling their own tactics that they've spent the last week practicing into their own players to give a flying one what team we may or may not put out against them.

I can just imagine Pep in a few weeks, sitting there with Arteta discussing the upcoming game versus Everton.

"Hey Pep, BIGDONGOTON1878 on a forum has just posted the Everton team for tomorrow, do you think we should change tactics?"

"I have other worries Mikel. @TheElk just posted on another forum that De Bruyne and Silva are going to Everton this summer"

Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.
We have a game plan?

Wouldn't worry about it.

Our 'manager' leaked the line-up and his tactics to the whole world in his presser on Friday anyway, so Wenger had plenty of time to pick his tean accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.