Match Thread League Cup Third Round vs Sunderland (H) - THERE ARE NO STREAMS FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ticket for this, one of the few they have sold I'm sure haha

This is no a massive game for us as i cant see us getting a good result on Sunday and we need to get a win on the board, doesn't matter who against or what competition, we just need a game where Everton have scored more goals then the opponent and this is the next one that looks like a easy game.
Just hope this year we take at least this round very very serious, besides its the best chance we have to win something

This is no a massive game for us as i cant see us getting a good result on Sunday and we need to get a win on the board, doesn't matter who against or what competition, we just need a game where Everton have scored more goals then the opponent and this is the next one that looks like a easy game.
Just hope this year we take at least this round very very serious, besides its the best chance we have to win something
It's not whether we take it serious mate it's whether City,utd,Chelsea,spurs and arsenal take it serious,because if they do were knackered.

You can always say you were at Koeman's last game in charge.

So what team should we pick for this then?

Pickford GK
Kenny RB
Besic CB
Williams CB
Someone left footed who isn't Baines LB
Lookman LW
Davies CM
Klassen ( Capitan) CM
Vlasic RW
Sandro ST
DCL ST

Bench
Stekkers
Keane
Idrissa
Gylfi
Mirallas
Rooney
Holgate

Reminding me a little of the Coventry League Cup game in 1983 this already, lets hope we have a "Reidy"type moment to get through:)
Reminding me a little of the Coventry League Cup game in 1983 this already, lets hope we have a "Reidy"type moment to get through:)
We need to win this tie and put in a performance and gain much needed confidence and spur us on to play Bournemouth

We had better crush these Head Patting Weaselsiders ruthlessly and MERCILESSLY or there is going to be action

Status
Not open for further replies.