2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be getting sacked.

He's a club legend and was appointed to get the fans onside while the transfer ban is taking place. He'll get this season as a free hit - barring a major disaster - pretty much because of that ban.

hahahahahha

Chelsea are not thee evv lad.

if Lampard is nowhere near the top 4 by Christmas , as in 12 points away from it, then he will be gone.

free hit my arse

What if they both thought Yerry Mina was better than Zouma, which is why they bought one and only went for a loan with the other?
Yes, what if. I'm not claiming it's a fact. Whatever they thought last year though, we know they really want to buy Zouma this year, so your question doesn't really work now.
Surely Marco brought in Zouma on deadline day loan as he knew the Mina that was coming was an injured Mina....
Putting two and two together to get 457 there. We were linked with signing 2 centre halves all summer, not one.
And beyond that, if Mina isn't going to make it as a starter, they should sell him. Tyrone Mings got signed for 26M. Mina would go for a ton.

The reason he won't do that is because Mina is a good CB with the potential to be outstanding. I just think the more realistic scenario is that Zouma stays at Chelsea and we go with someone like Adama Soumaoro as a sound back and occasional starter for like 15M. Spend the big bucks on CF and RW.
Nobody said Mina isn't going to make it as a starter, you've just made that up. The point was whether Mina and Keane will work together. I don't think they will, and wondered whether Silva may agree.
Then I'm sure Brands and Silva have alternatives in mind

They had to know it was possible that Zouma might stay at Chelsea
Yes, I'm sure they do. The point was that I don't think it will just be a back up as the poster I was replying to was saying, it will be somebody who is either in, or very much pushing for, our first XI.

Seen the quotes...hes hardly going to say Zouma is awful and we will accept any fee...so who knows.

Today he was hooked, worst player on the pitch i was told...apparently looked well off the pace.
Lampard made 6 changes at HT which is normal for preseason and then proceeded to say Zouma is very good player who he wants to keep

hahahahahha

Chelsea are not thee evv lad.

if Lampard is nowhere near the top 4 by Christmas , as in 12 points away from it, then he will be gone.

free hit my arse

He's basically gonna be the one who takes the hit on the transfer ban.

He may go at the end of the season if it doesn't work out, but they won't sack him halfway through.

Was never going to happen unfortunately. Well not under a transfer ban at least. zouma is too good a player for them to let go without replacement.

Can't imagine what his price tag will be if we did sign him. Chelsea milking everyone for as much as they can so they have a warchest next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.