2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem when we dont put a buy in clause in loans. If we dont sign him we are going to be in a defense mess at the start of the season.

This, I think he’s a 30m player tbh but I would pay the 40m because of the things mentioned above. We apparently paid 7m loan fee for him and I imagine stoke paid similar so Chelsea have really made money on him if they sell for 40m

I would pay 40 if you can get him in early ready for the first day of pre-season. If it drags on and Brands has shown he isn't adverse to this, then we'll waste some more games while they buildup the partnership again.

Barry, Delofeu and Lukaku were all loans that became permanent moves, so it's not impossible, but if Chelsea's ban is enforced and Luis leaves on a free at the end of the season, I just can't see them letting a proven PL level defender like Zouma move on when they're going to be short in that area (Unless we pay them enough to make it worth their wile of course)

Knowing Brands he probably has other fingers in other pies though

Barry, Delofeu and Lukaku were all loans that became permanent moves, so it's not impossible, but if Chelsea's ban is enforced and Luis leaves on a free at the end of the season, I just can't see them letting a proven PL level defender like Zouma move on when they're going to be short in that area (Unless we pay them enough to make it worth their wile of course)

Knowing Brands he probably has other fingers in other pies though
Luiz has a contract clause trigger so I doubt Chelsea bin him

Status
Not open for further replies.