2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends if they get their transfer ban lifted

Feel sorry for the lad if Chelsea decide to keep him because of their transfer ban because he won't be a starter for them. IMO though I reckon they'll sell no matter what, and will ask for something ridiculous like £40m, even though I've rated him of late and he's looked really good, he's not worth that money.

While it would be way too much I'd honestly pay 40m for him, 24 years old.
Has so so much experience.
Slots into the team nicely.
Honestly we should try and do everything possible to get him even if we pay over the odds, He's worth it.

While it would be way too much I'd honestly pay 40m for him, 24 years old.
Has so so much experience.
Slots into the team nicely.
Honestly we should try and do everything possible to get him even if we pay over the odds, He's worth it.

Upamecano + Konate levels of money there...

£100m on Zooms, Gomes (low risk as they’re proven) and a striker seems a good deal, plus a few outs and a couple more loans - that’s it Marcel, work the magic

Listening to the interviews with him and others, I'm getting the sense he won't be back.

Rated him from the beginning and if there's a chance we can keep him for a fair price I hope we take it. But at the same time finding an equally good or better player in the market shouldn't be the hardest task of the summer.

I'm going to be brutally honest and you might not like it.

Chelsea would mad to sell him. He's better than Rudiger, David Luiz is 32, and Zouma would make a natural partner for Christensen as they both mature. Why would you sell someone with so much experience in the Prem without giving them a proper chance in your first team?

I think he's better than Mina too, who I'm far from convinced will make it here, and missing out on Zouma would set us back massively with the disruption it'd cause to what's become quite a settled defence.

In short, we are in big, big trouble.

That's just my opinion though, and as always you can take it or leave it.

Chelsea would mad to sell him. He's better than Rudiger, David Luiz is 32, and Zouma would make a natural partner for Christensen as they both mature. Why would you sell someone with so much experience in the Prem without giving them a proper chance in your first team?

I think he's better than Mina too, who I'm far from convinced will make it here, and missing out on Zouma would set us back massively with the disruption it'd cause to what's become quite a settled defence.

....very brutal is that. I think it largely mirrors lots of the previous posts.

I agree with the bit about Chelsea would have to be mad to sell him, but don't forget that is a club that has sold Rom, KdB, Salah and are probably about to let Hazard leave as well. They also haven't given him a consistent go there or given him any indication that he would get such a go in the future.

In short they might actually be mad.

I agree with the bit about Chelsea would have to be mad to sell him, but don't forget that is a club that has sold Rom, KdB, Salah and are probably about to let Hazard leave as well. They also haven't given him a consistent go there or given him any indication that he would get such a go in the future.

In short they might actually be mad.

Agreed. That's our only hope really - that their ban is pushed back and they sign Koulibaly for 80m or whatever and aren't arsed about Kurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.