2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's proven that he would be a great CB and paired perfectly with someone less mobile than Keane. To think Zouma was playing for Stoke last season in the championship and has been our CB pairing with Keane for most of this season.

It will be up to the player to agitate and he will only do that if it works for him from an ego or a financial point of view.

He could be part of a building project heading toward Europe that he knows is a platform for International recognitition with the world champions, there is ego and financial gain there.

Elsewise he’s either a Chelsea back up during the transfer ban, or a cash cow being farmed out to Watford or the like.

I’m a bit on the fence on a permo for him, he’s done relatively well but I still have some doubts, the fee of the deal is important to I wouldn’t go much north of 20 mill personally, thus it’s going to be a tricky deal for me and one I would have a low threshold to walk away from, if the lad wants a move he will have to agitate and bring pressure to bear on Chelsea.

The commentators on 5live were saying Chelsea had sent someone to watch him today and are now thinking of keeping him.
Chelsea fans on Twitter saying they need to get him back asap.
Hope we can get him - he really has come on this season & his little touch of the everton badge when he scored was duly noted

I wasn't sold earlier but the Arsenal game he just dominated everything, Smashed Lacazette to pieces.
Would definitely try and bring him in if possible.

Id like them two too get next season as well, Mina could be a good back up for them.
We just need to sign him, we all thought Chelsea wouldn't sell us Lukaku but they did, I dont think he has shown enough top 4 quality for Chelsea to take him.
I think he's proven that he would be a great CB and paired perfectly with someone less mobile than Keane. To think Zouma was playing for Stoke last season in the championship and has been our CB pairing with Keane for most of this season.

Absolutely certain that if the Chelsea transfer ban happens, not a chance will they let him move. Hazard going is different tea. 1 year left, £100m in the bank, irreplacable anyrate.

Absolutely certain that if the Chelsea transfer ban happens, not a chance will they let him move. Hazard going is different tea. 1 year left, £100m in the bank, irreplacable anyrate.
But they have 1000 center backs. Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen, Ampadu, Cahill, probably tons more on loan. I don’t think Kurt will be happy being 4th or 5th choice for another year, do you?

But they have 1000 center backs. Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen, Ampadu, Cahill, probably tons more on loan. I don’t think Kurt will be happy being 4th or 5th choice for another year, do you?

Luiz and Cahill are out of contract.

So only Rudiger Christensen and Ampadu

Status
Not open for further replies.