2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he broke a toe in the World Cup at the time not spotted - not trained as yet?
Metatarsal problem?.....

Nope.

“I don't want to into all the details, but I can give you a small report,” Silva told the ECHO.

“It (the metatarsal) is an old injury but this is nothing special.

"In the past he had an injury in his metatarsal and he had surgery.

"But this is nothing (to do) with the previous injury in the past.”

Nope.

“I don't want to into all the details, but I can give you a small report,” Silva told the ECHO.

“It (the metatarsal) is an old injury but this is nothing special.

"In the past he had an injury in his metatarsal and he had surgery.

"But this is nothing (to do) with the previous injury in the past.”
Just use your x ray vision eyes thenlol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-vows-impress-Everton-establish-Chelsea.html
Sadly from that article, he is only interested in proving himself for Chelsea next season. Let’s hope a successful season with us will make him change his mind.

Win win for us.

If he plays well enough to earn a first team spot at Chelsea then that can only be a good thing. Likewise if he plays well enough and we manage to keep him.

It's a loan afterall - no commitment from either party this early on to make it permanent.

Would only take a signing or two from Chelsea and he’ll be signing on the dotted line with us. He hasn’t been trusted since Mourinho left. He has Rudiger Luiz Christensen Cahill and even Azpilicueta in the middle ahead of him.

Would only take a signing or two from Chelsea and he’ll be signing on the dotted line with us. He hasn’t been trusted since Mourinho left. He has Rudiger Luiz Christensen Cahill and even Azpilicueta in the middle ahead of him.
Talk is Cahill wants to move on for game time
That would leave Chelsea tight at CB
Is there an option to recall him in Jan

If he plays well for us this season, i dont care if he wants to try and impress Chelsea. He is only on loan to us and a lot can happen between now and then.

Talk is Cahill wants to move on for game time
That would leave Chelsea tight at CB
Is there an option to recall him in Jan

I doubt it mate. I would also be very surprised if he didn't agitate for a move if all went well here. He's not wanted there, which I do find odd. I would have said a back 3 of Rudiger, Christensen and Zouma in 2 years could be as good as any in world football, if they learned to play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.