2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Keane and Zouma will be more likely, which is unfortunate as Holgate has looked good since coming in... Although I doubt we'll make any changes before the Rotherham game anyway...

As long as he not nailed to a billboard.........lol
we need him to settle in quickly...... alongside Holgate

..Mina can’t be too far off being introduced. From that point I expect it will be a matter of who partners Mina. Zouma seems the right type based on Columbia’s pairing with Davinson Sanchez, but Holgate and Keane will have their supporters. I think Jagielka will slip down the pecking order.

Be interesting which partnership plays most games.

Naturally it’s not all about central defence, but the defensive unit as a whole, but we’ve yet to keep a clean sheet this season. Mina is going to be first choice Centre half and hopefully Digne will first choice left back in the near future. Individual errors is costing us goals and points. I’m particularly worried about us at set pieces. I’m hoping it’s the personnel not the system silva is employing (zonal marking) so for that reason alone I’d put zouma alongside Mina.

..Mina can’t be too far off being introduced. From that point I expect it will be a matter of who partners Mina. Zouma seems the right type based on Columbia’s pairing with Davinson Sanchez, but Holgate and Keane will have their supporters. I think Jagielka will slip down the pecking order.

Be interesting which partnership plays most games.[/QUOTE
He has a metatarsal toe problem........

..Mina has got a foot injury, but I thought I read he’d be training after the international break. Fingers crossed he and Gomes are available soon.

Naturally it’s not all about central defence, but the defensive unit as a whole, but we’ve yet to keep a clean sheet this season. Mina is going to be first choice Centre half and hopefully Digne will first choice left back in the near future. Individual errors is costing us goals and points. I’m particularly worried about us at set pieces. I’m hoping it’s the personnel not the system silva is employing (zonal marking) so for that reason alone I’d put zouma alongside Mina.

Southampton's goal against us and the second Bournemouth goal resulted from absolutely abysmal defensive failures. Whoever comes in needs to address this immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.