• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not crap.

It depends on the player in question and what their qualities are. I’ve not seen him play but the first thing that springs to mind is that he is a defender that played in a relegated team who leaked goals like there was no tomorrow.

Pickford, my jury is still out. He is still young for a keeper and is definitely not the finished article, yet.
Oh it’s mega crap though Bully. Your argument before was about signing relegated players. As you now realize, just like every transfer, it’s about the player in question and their qualities. And you’re saying not to sign him despite not seeing him play?!! If you don’t rate pickford as one of the better keepers in the league, even already, then you’re not paying attention. He makes the odd mistake but so does everyone. And he’s a man who was relegated on a team with a horrid defensive record.

I thought he looked very promising while at Chelsea in 15/16 before he tore his ACL. Then he basically missed the next year and went to Stoke. How did he look there, irrespective of them going down?

I thought he looked very promising while at Chelsea in 15/16 before he tore his ACL. Then he basically missed the next year and went to Stoke. How did he look there, irrespective of them going down?

If he’s busted his ACL that’s even worse.

Definite No from me.

Oh it’s mega crap though Bully. Your argument before was about signing relegated players. As you now realize, just like every transfer, it’s about the player in question and their qualities. And you’re saying not to sign him despite not seeing him play?!! If you don’t rate pickford as one of the better keepers in the league, even already, then you’re not paying attention. He makes the odd mistake but so does everyone. And he’s a man who was relegated on a team with a horrid defensive record.

I didn’t say Pickford wasn’t one one of the better keepers in the league.
Anyway this isn’t about Pickford it’s about Zouma.

Games all about opinions.

Had the highest average WhoScored rating amongst relegated players so it seems he wasn’t the cause of their problems. All I can go on, as I didn’t see much of them.

I voted yes because it appears we have no other options, but the guy would scare me even more than Mina in terms of potential disaster. And being linked (if it is a serious link) shows that any process in place to acquire our main targets is failing badly.

Last edited:
I wanted him before he went to Chelsea. My mate is a Chelsea fan and said he was the one they all wanted to take over from Terry.

Done his ACL.

Would be ideal on loan. Give Brandalf some time to bring in some others for Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.