Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like him, not fussed if it was a loan deal I’d want to have an option to buy locked in however.

Not sure if we can classify the Mirror as a source though, they to pump out a lot of crap!

Has he still got pace or has he lost it after his bad injury?

Only 2 players that stand out at Chelses who we could get are Batshuyai and Loftus Cheek.

He looked like he'd go on to be world class before his injury. A year at Stoke can't have helped either.

Oh I’m aware. I just want him to acknowledge that Pickford got relegated and his argument is crap

It’s not crap.

It depends on the player in question and what their qualities are. I’ve not seen him play but the first thing that springs to mind is that he is a defender that played in a relegated team who leaked goals like there was no tomorrow.

Pickford, my jury is still out. He is still young for a keeper and is definitely not the finished article, yet.

It’s not crap.

It depends on the player in question and what their qualities are. I’ve not seen him play but the first thing that springs to mind is that he is a defender that played in a relegated team who leaked goals like there was no tomorrow.

Pickford, my jury is still out. He is still young for a keeper and is definitely not the finished article, yet.
Brilliant...

Status
Not open for further replies.