Homepage Update: Koeman: "Barkley looking for a new challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again...

How is it fair that Ross Barkley can sign for the likes of City, Chelsea, United, Spurs despite being a long way behind a few of our best players?

How come he gets to come out of this situation on top? How does a player whom everyone deems not good enough is inevitably going to sign for a club that is better than ours?
Because people are soothing themselves with the belief that he's not the player they actually worshipped for about 4 seasons.

He's easily good enough for the CL 4 plus Arsenal. And that will soon be proven.

Because people are soothing themselves with the belief that he's not the player they actually worshipped for about 4 seasons.

He's easily good enough for the CL 4 plus Arsenal.
And that will soon be proven.

Definately good enough but not sure if he will be consistent enough for a top four team.

Definately good enough but not sure if he will be consistent enough for a top four team.
I agree. He'd have to take his chance and prove himself. It's a big gamble for him but one that can pay off I believe.

I admire his adventurism, tbh. He could have fallen back into line and waited out Koeman's time here, but he's decided a world cup is on the horizon and he's making a play for it. Being in a London team will certainly provide the platform for him.

I agree. He'd have to take his chance and prove himself. It's a big gamble for him but one that can pay off I believe.

I admire his adventurism, tbh. He could have fallen back into line and waited out Koeman's time here, but he's decided a world cup is on the horizon and he's making a play for it. Being in a London team will certainly provide the platform for him.

Say that again mate!!! Only joking.
We will have to agree to disagree, but I think Koeman is the right manager for him at the moment. Im sure there is something else going on behind the scenes that we dont know about. Such a shame because he has so much natural ability.

Say that again mate!!! Only joking.
We will have to agree to disagree, but I think Koeman is the right manager for him at the moment. Im sure there is something else going on behind the scenes that we dont know about. Such a shame because he has so much natural ability.
Needs a manager to make him feel like he's 10ft tall. Koeman is not that manager.

He's easily good enough for the CL 4 plus Arsenal. And that will soon be proven.

Is that like Randy Lerner proving himself as the 'best chairman in the league' Dave?

Because frankly, I don't think so. Decision making of Barkley's is off. Evidenced by this latest one of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.