Kit Manufacture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobos? They apparently couldn't pick each other out in that game. Just a poor excuse for getting humped I suspect. Players honestly couldn't care too much about the kit. Its like the military being prissy about their camo.

3rd kit is nice tho. No bearing on the results in it though.

Kudos for shoe horning psyche in too.

Military? Mate if you don't understand the concept of sports psychology or even player superstition to a degree then it's no biggie. Fashion aint your thang.

Just pop your oversized dungarees back on, pick out your favourite hypercolour t-shirt and rock those crocks like you did at the Frisbee Super Series back in the day.

Wonder how much we get for an additional year? Can’t see it being much more then our current deal unless we get in Europe!

Military? Mate if you don't understand the concept of sports psychology or even player superstition to a degree then it's no biggie. Fashion aint your thang.

Just pop your oversized dungarees back on, pick out your favourite hypercolour t-shirt and rock those crocks like you did at the Frisbee Super Series back in the day.

Thang??? Do people actually speak like that "Bro"??

Clearly you know best Mr.Fashionista. All the kits, superstitions and sports psychology has won this club the square route of f*** all in nearly 25 years.

Thang??? Do people actually speak like that "Bro"??

Clearly you know best Mr.Fashionista. All the kits, superstitions and sports psychology has won this club the square route of f*** all in nearly 25 years.

Calm down Mugatu.

Thats coz we never wore Adidas. Simple correlation and not one to spit chips over bro.

Is that a existentialist question or an inherent musing?

I'll let you decide. I was hoping you were just a figment of my imagination caused by too many late nights. My darker side imploring me to wear Adidas to succeed in life.

Go well friend.

Our kit is not available other than where they sell it directly. Hence you can't buy an Everton shirt in the USA even at a store in Virginia that specializes in EPL kits!!
You can buy it online though? I doubt Everton is the only teams kit you can’t get in said store as we’re certainly not the only team who use a third party distributor.

What @Charles Hawtrey said.

Also it doesnt matter how many kits we sell, our pay off will always be the same. It is a set total so we get the same amount if we sell 1 shirt or 100,000, this is obviously a good deal if we only actually sell one shirt but if we were to sell 200,000 we would still only get what we would have got if we sold 100,000.
Yes but we will know roughly how many kits we typically sell and this will be built into negotiations when the deal is made. Prior to the deal with Kitbag our club actually made a loss on merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.