Kirkby Called In.

Are you happy with the call in decision?

• Yes

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the delight that some people feel about this, but i'm very worried about our long term future and progression, the repurcussions could be financially devastating in the long term.

With the LFC's owners problems with the world credit crunch / depression and now this, what price both partys pushing for a ground share?

As I have said all along. All it will mean is it will cost the club more money. They will still proceed, simply as there is no alternative.

Well done KEIOC... you played a part in costing the club a significant amount of money.
Shows your level of "knowledge".

The project was ridiculous from the off. KEIOC had nothing to do with it being called in, it was simply against laws, regulations and common sense. Had it not been called in would have meant a lot of brown envelopes switching hands. That would have been the only way this project could have sailed through.

I can understand the delight that some people feel about this, but i'm very worried about our long term future and progression, the repurcussions could be financially devastating in the long term.

Keeping Everton in our city is vital, thats were the delight comes in :cheers:

Welcome Henry, you join us at a good time lol:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Thanks, i'm still abit unsure how good this news is but it certainly divided alot of blues and that can never be a good thing.

Thats my big fear mate there were sound reasons i was for this move! i really think we are faced with an "as is" scenario for the forseeable future.

I realy hope this doesnt spell the end of Kenwrights involvement with the club or he looses heart after Kings Dock and this, its is a harder pill for him to swallow then it is for us.

Well this news may deflect the transfer talk for acouple of days anyway.

Thats my big fear mate there were sound reasons i was for this move! i really think we are faced with an "as is" scenario for the forseeable future.

I realy hope this doesnt spell the end of Kenwrights involvement with the club or he looses heart after Kings Dock and this, its is a harder pill for him to swallow then it is for us.

That's what worries me Neil, ' as is' or standing still, stagnating, call it any way you want, is a very dangerous game to play in terms of club growth.How is Bill supposed to financially support the best young manager in the premiership under the possible financial restraints ? We could lose so much more than a new stadium, if David Moyes ultimitely walks over this then we are [Poor language removed].

Moving forward as a club and business is going to be so much harder now. Who will want to invest into us when we have the redshite with a nice stadium and us with Goodison?
This really is a backwards step now.

Status
Not open for further replies.