2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s definitely got some quality about him. Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do playing in a team with quality footballers like digne and Bernard and with players like gueye who can do a lot of the running for him. Back up to Sig

He’s definitely got some quality about him. Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do playing in a team with quality footballers like digne and Bernard and with players like gueye who can do a lot of the running for him. Back up to Sig
He always needed to up his game and offer a bit more than the very obvious skill he’s got, maybe being at Sheffield United the last few months he has learned the value of work rate, endeavour and playing for ninety minutes, he would be a tremendous player if he has.

A year long loan to Sheffield Utd seems like an obvious solution?
Then he can’t score at Goodison against us ! If he improved sufficiently as a top level player, then we take him back . Otherwise we sell him next year

A year long loan to Sheffield Utd seems like an obvious solution?
Then he can’t score at Goodison against us ! If he improved sufficiently as a top level player, then we take him back . Otherwise we sell him next year
It may be the best solution for him, but as the loan went on his role became more peripheral at Sheffield.
They will struggle to stay in the Premiership next season and there is a chance he could become completely sidelined there.

It would be irresponsible to sell him without some kind of buy back or right of first refusal included in the deal. His natural ability is hard to find and if he comes good it would be bad to not have a way to bring him back.

I think he will either be sold to Sheffield United for £12mil or we will send him back there on loan for a £2mil+ fee.

Its win/win for us...same as with Vlasic and Onyekuru.

Dont think he will be brought back into the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.