2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be the hope mate. That's also what's been implied we'll get too: astute signings plus academy players getting their chance if they show they're able to play in the first team. Sounds fair enough to me, and a huge step forward in attitude from the Koeman/Allardyce era.
If that’s what we get then couldn’t agree more, it will be a massive step forward.

I'm always positive for Everton if we have a manager with a football playing attitude. We have one again now. Thank goodness after the horrors of Koeman and Allardyce...and before Martinez that spanner Moyes.

I see your point a little, but Martinez for me was anti-football, passing for the sake of passing, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, but anyway, we will have to agree to disagree on that score.

Also, Moyes teams played some nice football at times, but I wont argue that his football tactics were built around being hard to beat.

But yes, it appears as tho this fella Silva will be looking to play the footballs, just a shame we had to waste all that money and the last 2 years by not being able to attract the fella Brands 2 years ago.

I see your point a little, but Martinez for me was anti-football, passing for the sake of passing, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, but anyway, we will have to agree to disagree on that score.

Also, Moyes teams played some nice football at times, but I wont argue that his football tactics were built around being hard to beat.

But yes, it appears as tho this fella Silva will be looking to play the footballs, just a shame we had to waste all that money and the last 2 years by not being able to attract the fella Brands 2 years ago.
Roberto would have been happy to play on the blistering counter all match long. He's a counter-attacking manager. All this nonsense about his possession based philosophy is just wrong.

Looked garbage today on a day where it was tough to look garbage. Off to oxford for you matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.