2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

We shouldn't re-sign either of them. They are both past it. They won't be better next year, they will most likely be worse. We should spend our limited resources elsewhere.
I think you may be right but none us really know the contract situation.

If there is one thing Thelwell seems to be on top of or concerned about it’s the finances. As such, I presume he’s looked at whatever they want per week and deemed that it’s low enough that we couldn’t do better for that outlay when you factor in a likely transfer fee which would be needed to get replacements in.

I think you may be right but none us really know the contract situation.

If there is one thing Thelwell seems to be on top of or concerned about it’s the finances. As such, I presume he’s looked at whatever they want per week and deemed that it’s low enough that we couldn’t do better for that outlay when you factor in a likely transfer fee which would be needed to get replacements in.
Neither of them have actually signed yet, so maybe their terms are so reduced that it's giving them pause. I still wouldn't sign them on reduced terms but it would certainly sweeten the pill.

Attacking wise he’s given us
McNeil
Maupay
Harrison
Danjuma
Beto

Delivering us 17 goals in over 120 appearances

The man's a player mate, he's gone out and bought us the cream of the crop when it comes to attacking threat with goals, speed, athleticism and so much creativity it makes my brain all fuzzy when watching them play.

Attacking wise he’s given us
McNeil
Maupay
Harrison
Danjuma
Beto

Delivering us 17 goals in over 120 appearances
McNeil and Harrison aren’t attackers tbf, but I guess the the stats look worse with them two out the side.
With attackers I don’t seem many premier league teams signing players cheaply that go on to score 15+ consistently

Thewells job is going to end in failure. He’s job is to improve the team while at the same time sell the best players, reduce the head count.
It’s remit that is never going to win and leave the fans chanting your name.