Kevin Sheedy’s 1-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant player!!!! The video of his goals above is ace although it omits one of my favourites... An audacious chip from the edge of the box into the St End vs Leicester, new year 1987 iirc when he was in an incredible run of form.
Oh and btw, he could not tackle a rice pudding!!!!!

Brilliant player!!!! The video of his goals above is ace although it omits one of my favourites... An audacious chip from the edge of the box into the St End vs Leicester, new year 1987 iirc when he was in an incredible run of form.
Oh and btw, he could not tackle a rice pudding!!!!!
I think that's in here ; some goals not in the other video. God bless insomnia.:)

Watching Sheedy play was a real pleasure.
I too was lucky enough to have been at plenty of games in the 80's and I would not have swapped Sheedy for anybody in the world.

His best compliment probably comes from those who played alongside him, who to a man speak of what he brought to those magical sides of yesteryear. He made the game effortless, scored huge goals at important times and in massive games for us and could he pick a pass? We reminisce over the free kicks and the set piece delivery, but when he came inside and played it short you could tell he read the game in a way not many can. Top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.