Kevin Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense.

a) He'll be 29 next month.
b) We've moved on from grafting forwards chasing down hoofs from defence.
c) He's only scored 22 goals in 3 years.
d) Presumably Wolves won't want to make a loss on the £6.5m they paid for him.
e) They've banked £22m for Fletcher and Jarvis and won't want to further deplete their squad unless the offer was too good to turn down.
f) I imagine that Moyes will have only about £3m left to spend and will be looking for someone who will play most weeks rather than a back up for Jelavic.

Good post, I just can't see at any point in buying him. I'd prefer Owen to Doyle and I'm not that keen on Owen !

Good post, I just can't see at any point in buying him. I'd prefer Owen to Doyle and I'm not that keen on Owen !

I'd take Owen anyday, don't think his wage would be to high either. Wouldn't have Doyle, just an headless chicken.

I would hate owen at our club more than anyone else, other than maybe diouf or nolan. He is a smarmy little t**t who has badly jumped on the sucsess of his teammates and not his own at utd. He is just a grade 'A' c**t. I would take noboy rather than take him i just cant have it, the only way he could change my mind is if he scored a 90th min winner at the Anfield road and then Adebayoer-ed it all the way down to the Kop kissing his badge the whole way and then when he arrived at his destinated saluted them all with the wa**er sign. An even then it would be a struggle.

Adebayoer-ed it all the way down to the Kop kissing his badge the whole way and then when he arrived at his destinated saluted them all with the wa**er sign. An even then it would be a struggle.

Like the sound of that and would like it to become the standard celebration for all Everton players at Analfield!!! Not sure the fun police at the Prem and FA would let us get away with it though!!

Little point in signing Doyle. He either plays wide right and works hard or plays number 9 and works hard. In neither position does he score goals.

He's not an impact sub, we will never get that money back and Id rather we signed a centre mid. Take felli and gibbo out of the team and we have little cover.

Doyle would've been a good signing 4-5 years ago. We've moved on.

If we spend money on Doyle and Adam will be pissed off to say the least
We should sell victor and buy Tom ince brilliant young player

I like how the announcer says his name with such emphasis in EA Sports Fifa games. Makes me laugh.

haha! That amuses me too. 'DOYLE' became catch-phrase of the summer for me and a mate after spending way too many hours playing the FIFA Euro 2012 game. We lead very exciting lives...

DOYLE

Moyles has been a big fan of his and Stephen Hunt for years, so I'm not too surprised to see the rumours pop up again. Happens every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.