Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 concerns. Firstly he is lightweight and secondly his favoured position is on the left cutting in so same as Gordon. Think Brentford would be a good move for him
AML (Attacking Midfielder Left) 14-3-2 6.6
AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) 12-6-0 7.14
ML (Midfielder Left) 6-1-0 6.88
FW (Forward Centre) 6-1-0 6.7
MR (Midfielder Right) 4-1-1 7.21
FWL (Forward Left) 3-1-0 6.86
AMR (Attacking Midfielder Right) 2-0-0 6.08

from whoscored which shows his best rated performances last season came from the right mid or am centre - where interestingly he played the other week for England under 21s

Gordon's rating show he's far better playing left midfield btw as a comparison

AML (Attacking Midfielder Left) 14-3-2 6.6
AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) 12-6-0 7.14
ML (Midfielder Left) 6-1-0 6.88
FW (Forward Centre) 6-1-0 6.7
MR (Midfielder Right) 4-1-1 7.21
FWL (Forward Left) 3-1-0 6.86
AMR (Attacking Midfielder Right) 2-0-0 6.08

from whoscored which shows his best rated performances last season came from the right mid or am centre - where interestingly he played the other week for England under 21s

Gordon's rating show he's far better playing left midfield btw as a comparison
Interesting. Most of compilation videos had him coming more off the left flank unless my mind is deserting me

Interesting. Most of compilation videos had him coming more off the left flank unless my mind is deserting me
Thats cos although he "rated higher", he scored most of his goals and assists from the left or centrally.

444.jpg

Seems to me the hull owner is looking for most of this fee upfront, which is apparently around £30m, which automatically rules us out.

Thats cos although he "rated higher", he scored most of his goals and assists from the left or centrally.

View attachment 173221

Honestly besides v us mate haven't watched the lad, but yeah stats show he's scoring the majority from playing centrally (although if they play 4-3-2-1 often then looks like he's the left sided guy.

Seems we are looking at a guy who can play across all three though (like Gordon can too) if the link to this lad and MGW have anything in them. guess given limited funds it makes sense to go for someone who can fill 3/4 possible positions as cover/starter

Hulls position isn’t that stable, the lads out of contract next summer, but Hull have a year option, if he stays there they will prob activate, keeping Him until 2024 and beyond his 23rd birthday, meaning no compensation if he leaves on a free. From this point on he will only have a year on his contract ever at Hull, unless he signs another one.

Honestly besides v us mate haven't watched the lad, but yeah stats show he's scoring the majority from playing centrally (although if they play 4-3-2-1 often then looks like he's the left sided guy.

Seems we are looking at a guy who can play across all three though (like Gordon can too) if the link to this lad and MGW have anything in them. guess given limited funds it makes sense to go for someone who can fill 3/4 possible positions as cover/starter
If this would be the Rich replacement would be a big risk. I wonder in there is a number 9 we could loan who could do a job should DCL get injured allowing us to use the funds on this guy instead of Dennis

If this would be the Rich replacement would be a big risk. I wonder in there is a number 9 we could loan who could do a job should DCL get injured allowing us to use the funds on this guy instead of Dennis
I think almost every player who is young and costs 20m is a risk. The fact that we can’t replace Rickie like for like is a risk in itself. We need some players (new or existing) to barnstorm it next season

Status
Not open for further replies.