Just had a call from CEO of EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraemeS 1980, a very big thank you to you and all your colleagues facing this terrible virus, you have a very big job ahead of you, that you are used to working long hours, for not enough pay, only makes the work you all do so very worthy of the praise you are getting, the best of the best, God bless all of you.

Not Bill's biggest fan but touch of class that.

Thanks for that.
I too am not Bill's biggest fan , however I do think that he is a blue at heart , despite being a bit of a luvvie.
I am seriously impressed with him over this though !

Thanks for that.
I too am not Bill's biggest fan , however I do think that he is a blue at heart , despite being a bit of a luvvie.
I am seriously impressed with him over this though !

wtf do you mean 'DESPITE being a bit of a luvvie' as if it were some sort of negative trait? Its very difficult not to act and sound the way Bill K does when you've been surrounded by 'theatricals' all your life and the theatre is your core business. I met Ricky Tomlinson a few weeks back, and he's started calling people 'darling' despite being a bit of a docker. Nice bloke Ricky. And Bills a nice bloke as well. Some macho actors might surprise you. Allegedly Bruce Willis,walking down the street, has a little of the Bruce Forsyth gait about him, and in conversation,a little of the 'luvvie' about him. Terry Gilliam once told me that before making 'Twelve Monkeys' he went to a lunch appointment with Bruce Willis and Bruce turned up with ten other people, including a secretary, fitness coach, hairdresser, lawyer, make up artist,and various personal assistants. Every one of them a 'luvvie'. I think that story might also be in Terry Gilliams book, but I'd have to check. I met him a few years ago when he gave a talk for Waterstones, and I did a window display of posters for them.

wtf do you mean 'DESPITE being a bit of a luvvie' as if it were some sort of negative trait? Its very difficult not to act and sound the way Bill K does when you've been surrounded by 'theatricals' all your life and the theatre is your core business. I met Ricky Tomlinson a few weeks back, and he's started calling people 'darling' despite being a bit of a docker. Nice bloke Ricky. And Bills a nice bloke as well. Some macho actors might surprise you. Allegedly Bruce Willis,walking down the street, has a little of the Bruce Forsyth gait about him, and in conversation,a little of the 'luvvie' about him. Terry Gilliam once told me that before making 'Twelve Monkeys' he went to a lunch appointment with Bruce Willis and Bruce turned up with ten other people, including a secretary, fitness coach, hairdresser, lawyer, make up artist,and various personal assistants. Every one of them a 'luvvie'. I think that story might also be in Terry Gilliams book, but I'd have to check. I met him a few years ago when he gave a talk for Waterstones, and I did a window display of posters for them.

DidIevertellyouaboutthattimeImetBillKenwrightheisgreatandsontyoueversayabadwordabouthimever

Thanks everyone, it’s made my day especially as me and the future Mrs S have had to make the decision to cancel our wedding completely. I’m just wondering if I can cancel my 40th for a year!?
you can easy do that. We only found out when my Mum died in 2017 aged 80 ( or so we thought) that she was actually a year older than she had told us! We celebrated all her significant birthdays in the wrong year!

Status
Not open for further replies.