Just had a call from CEO of EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it was her and not some family member winding you up ?

We will probably now hear of a rush of calls to fans from Blue Bill, Big Dunc, Carlo, Moshiri, Sigurdsson and Uncle Ussie offering support to Evertonians

My name is Graeme (after Sharp!) I’m a children’s A&E nurse and just received a telephone call from Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale.
She said all at Everton are extremely proud to have Evertonians on the frontline during this time.
She also mentioned she was sorry to hear that my wedding and 40th birthday plans had been scuppered in three weeks.
I’m absolutely buzzing after that, it really is the people’s club and a grand old team to support
Boss mate! Sorry to hear about your birthday and wedding.

Another effect...quite a number of patients,including me in my dialysis unit have been reduced to two shifts a week instead of three. Only the patients fit enough to cope with a 4 hour shift less. When I asked the reason its because all dialysis units who don't already run a third(twilight) shift in the day will be commencing a third shift from Monday. A large influx of dialysis patients is expected with the expected big upturn in cases of coronavirus amongst the already seriously ill. That gentlemen is the reality of the situation. Please take it seriously and STAY SAFE.

My name is Graeme (after Sharp!) I’m a children’s A&E nurse and just received a telephone call from Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale.
She said all at Everton are extremely proud to have Evertonians on the frontline during this time.
She also mentioned she was sorry to hear that my wedding and 40th birthday plans had been scuppered in three weeks.
I’m absolutely buzzing after that, it really is the people’s club and a grand old team to support
Keep up the great work Graeme. All your colleagues are doing brilliant work

But did she say the rs should be handed the league? Because as far as the rs is concerned this is the only important thing and it's what everybody wants.

On a serious note - good on ya fella. You are supporting civilisation even where it doesn't deserve it.

Great stuff mate, everyone appreciates what you are doing, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.