Jose Baxter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Anybody know if this kid has signed on professional terms yet? I think they may have to wait till he finishes school, which is this month - anyone else hear anything?

Bit of information for those not totally aware of the lads potential.

Date of Birth: 7th February 1992.
Place of Birth: Bootle, Liverpool
Position: Centre Forward

This is a 15 year old lad who finished top scorer in the Milk Cup. According to the academy director Ray Hall he is a much better player than Rooney was at 14/15. He has broken Patrick Kluiverts youth goalscoring records at International youth level and has broken Rooney, Rush and Owens records at club youth level. Also has secured himself with sponsorship from Nike, at the age of only 15.

He is hyped as the best prospect in the North West and even England has been courted by Man Utd and Chelsea.

The 15 year old lad, has represented Everton u18s at the age of 14, England u17s at the age of 14 and is sure to follow in Wayne Rooneys footsteps by making an impact on the Everton scene.

Certainly one to watch out for, started this season well for Everton u18s too scoring 4 goals in 3 matches. Two against Newcastle United at the weekend.

2 years younger then me.

I don't want to get excited about him, just in case, ye know.

As for leaving Everton, apparently he says he loves it here and feels that Everton would be the best club to be at.

One year younger than me - wierd...

...He will sign for Everton, play a few friendlys too, maybe even get on the bench once in a european game - he wont feature in a proper game for atleast another year...

...Should be a great prospect, im more excited about Gosling starting this season - i thik he will be a great player...hopefully he will impress in the pre-season friendlys.

I think Rooney was the first Everton player younger then me, enjoy it lads in 28 now and their all younger! Thats why i hope we sign that 29 year old Dutch fella!

Wow, i knew about this lad and had heard that he had potential but never knew he broke all those youth scoring records. Hope we get to see the potential realise itself at GP

I am trying not to get to excited about him incase he ends up like our last great prospect Peppar:(

I am trying not to get to excited about him incase he ends up like our last great prospect Peppar:(
I'll would get very excited at another 25m+, but wouldn't be too pleased on him simply signing with someone else so we get nothing.

I'll would get very excited at another 25m+, but wouldn't be too pleased on him simply signing with someone else so we get nothing.

Sorry mate but I can't agree with that attitude, I would expect the club now to keep their talent rather than being a selling club, which is something we have not been now for 2 or 3 years - since Rooney I can't think of a single player we have sold who has gone on to be more successful, actually for that matter I can't think of a player before Rooney who has gone on to be more successful.

Keown perhaps?

Sorry mate but I can't agree with that attitude, I would expect the club now to keep their talent rather than being a selling club, which is something we have not been now for 2 or 3 years - since Rooney I can't think of a single player we have sold who has gone on to be more successful, actually for that matter I can't think of a player before Rooney who has gone on to be more successful.

Keown perhaps?

Materazzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.