Jose baxter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t understand the club’s decision to bring Baxter or Jeffers back in. Both total wastes of talent & not the kind of people you want around your academy kids.

It’s clear we need a big clear out from board down. These 2 included.

maybe not so much Baxter as he actually had criminal stuff going on, but Jeffers I can see adding value

"listen kids don't get too big for your boots and bite the hand that fed you coz it can all go downhill very fast"

Jeffers made terrible career choices which ruined him, baxter is actually a wrong'un

however if baxter is a changed lad, again I can see value in him being around too as a warning

I just don’t understand the club’s decision to bring Baxter or Jeffers back in. Both total wastes of talent & not the kind of people you want around your academy kids.

We’re a charity case, we put people who have an Everton connection above people who will actually make a positive impact

Its a look what happens if you mes this opportunity up scenario, i think its a good thing

We’re a charity case, we put people who have an Everton connection above people who will actually make a positive impact

Sadly, I think you’re right. That’s why we need a clear out from board down.

Its a look what happens if you mes this opportunity up scenario, i think its a good thing

So the message is you can be a total fck up & Everton will still find you a job???

I’d rather the club just gave Wiki links to the careers of Baxter, Jeffers, JP Kissock, George Green, than actually have them around the kids!

Sadly, I think you’re right. That’s why we need a clear out from board down.

So the message is you can be a total fck up & Everton will still find you a job???

I’d rather the club just gave Wiki links to the careers of Baxter, Jeffers, JP Kissock, George Green, than actually have them around the kids!
Is Michael Branch still inside?

They gave the kid a chance to get back, you all are a bunch of sad people for not seeing that.
Good on the club, these kind of projects and caring for others that might not bring "profit" is what I want to see from the club.

I think he’s played three or four U23s, last time I remember him was getting clattered and walking off injured , think it was Swansea. He reminds me of watching semi professional games when an old former pro comes on at half time, you can see there was a talent there once , just can’t do it for 70 mins . But he’s getting fitter and I would say a reasonable chance somebody will pick him up from us come January. And for me that’s it . Job done. There’s is no question out there for us to which Jose is the answer. ( I put that it in cos I know somebody will come up with one.) Time now to use his U23s place for a youngster who needs game time to develop with us , and we’ve plenty waiting their chance.

Kenwright needs to go for this reason. It's a nice gesture to help someone out in their time of need, but we need to move on as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.