2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a lot about our play in the final third when our attackers couldn’t pick the right pass time and time again. But Our keeper does. Screaming out for a forward the amount of chances we had. Rondon unfortunately couldn’t score in a brothel. A good few chests down and that was about it. Probably should of done better with the shot, looked like Pattinson switched off for the runner Johnson from my side.

In hindsight, it was a terrible save that led to their goal. Goalkeeping 101 says push the ball low and wide if you can't save it. The ball wasn't blasted towards him, it was a very saveable effort and all he did was parry it perfectly to their attackers right boot.

Not good, but I'll cut him some slack because without him we'd be relegated last season.

In hindsight, it was a terrible save that led to their goal. Goalkeeping 101 says push the ball low and wide if you can't save it. The ball wasn't blasted towards him, it was a very saveable effort and all he did was parry it perfectly to their attackers right boot.

Not good, but I'll cut him some slack because without him we'd be relegated last season.

Probably wanted to do a double save

Status
Not open for further replies.