2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we have two really great back up keeper's so let's get shut!
Looking forward to seeing Pickford being rested tomorrow and Begovic playing. That'd be a brainwave considering the match goes to penalties if game drawn. Begovic played a blinder in the QPR shoot out didn't he?

I do like him but if we got a silly bid I'd be open to it, as long as the money was reinvested in a decent replacement and allowed us to get some badly needed quality in other areas. But knowing us we'd go with Begovic and use the money on Barkley and Longstaff and the rest would disappear.

Well obviously we buy another one with the money, like with just bought a left back to replace Digne. It’s not difficult
None of us really know if this new left back will be any good though, finding a good keeper would be hard unless we've been scouting one as we apparently have the Ukrainian kid.

None of us really know if this new left back will be any good though, finding a good keeper would be hard unless we've been scouting one as we apparently have the Ukrainian kid.
But we need to sell and will need to again in the summer, if we won’t to try and rebuild the squad. This squad has been mid table for years, it’s obviously not good enough.

Now we’d all love to sell most of these. Holgate, Mina, Keane, Gomes, Davies, iwobi, kean and raise plenty of money that way, but these aren’t easy to shift.

Richarlison will probably go, but if the choice was him or Pickford. I know which one I’d prefer

Did you not like Southall then? Probably one of the best British keepers ever
It was a different era. And not many 6’5 keepers around at that time. We’re talking 30/40 years ago . And southall was superb in the air. Pickford has flapped at more high balls in the last 2 years than southall did in 15 yrs

But we need to sell and will need to again in the summer, if we won’t to try and rebuild the squad. This squad has been mid table for years, it’s obviously not good enough.

Now we’d all love to sell most of these. Holgate, Mina, Keane, Gomes, Davies, iwobi, kean and raise plenty of money that way, but these aren’t easy to shift.

Richarlison will probably go, but if the choice was him or Pickford. I know which one I’d prefer
Not bothered if he goes myself mate, just as long as we've got a good replacement.

If we sell him we need top money, JP is not a problem for us right now, we cant afford to make one, id want 45m then go for Henderson.

Aside from that has to start tomorrow, if we dont to avoid cup tied situations i would be worried

I think he really unsettles the defense with his screaming and such any time another player has a shot regardless of whether it's on target or not. And there never have an idea if he going to come out for a ball either.

Status
Not open for further replies.