2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I'd have lost a major final I'd have been drinking bleach.
How many times have you reached the final round of anything dave , genuine question ?

Winning is the absolute aim and always should be but in Pickford’s there is zero shame in performing to your absolute best and falling short . If I was him I’d be devastated to lose but delighted in my performance . I’ve been rubbish at pretty much everything I’ve ever done but enjoying any minor victory I’ve got and could talk you through the journey to every quarter , semi & final I’ve ever got to never mind won & I don’t even include vicariously where with Everton For example I could do you a minute by minute !

In my admittedly worthless opinion Pickford has every rate to have a decent party after giving his all .

How many times have you reached the final round of anything dave , genuine question ?

Winning is the absolute aim and always should be but in Pickford’s there is zero shame in performing to your absolute best and falling short . If I was him I’d be devastated to lose but delighted in my performance . I’ve been rubbish at pretty much everything I’ve ever done but enjoying any minor victory I’ve got and could talk you through the journey to every quarter , semi & final I’ve ever got to never mind won & I don’t even include vicariously where with Everton For example I could do you a minute by minute !

In my admittedly worthless opinion Pickford has every rate to have a decent party after giving his all .
Partying like that though?

Zero dignity.

He's an ambassador of the club. You weren't / aren't.
I can certainly think of many worse examples he’s having a beer . If you think that’s bad then think yourself luck you didn’t see our greatest ever side in the conti or the weld Blundell or many of their other haunts your hair may have curled ever so slightly .

Status
Not open for further replies.