2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliced about 2/3 clearences is the only thing anyone can throw at him in the whole tournament. Really under the microscope though. Its like he has to be absolutely perfect in everything he does or he's getting abuse. Been Best keeper at the Euros.

Sliced about 2/3 clearences is the only thing anyone can throw at him in the whole tournament. Really under the microscope though. Its like he has to be absolutely perfect in everything he does or he's getting abuse.
Best keeper at the Euros.
He will be the scapegoat if Italy win whatever he does,you could hear the "pundits" warming up tonight.

He will be the scapegoat if Italy win whatever he does,you can hear the "pundits" warming up tonight.

Tbh i thought lee dixon was ok tonight. Possibly got wind of all the unfair stick he's previously been giving him.
But yeah. He's one error from being the villian and it wont take much.

Sliced about 2/3 clearences is the only thing anyone can throw at him in the whole tournament. Really under the microscope though. Its like he has to be absolutely perfect in everything he does or he's getting abuse. Been Best keeper at the Euros.

Donnarrumma for me by a mile

Like when he tips it round the post and Dixon is like "If that was me I'd have known that was going wide and left it"!

Status
Not open for further replies.