2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have tints like a lot of fans on here, oh well he can keep making errors due to lapses in concentration but its sound because they never score. It spreads panic unnecssararily, there are such basic errors aswel under no pressure.

Granted, but as I said he's cut down on those an awful lot lately. I'll criticize him when he makes an error that costs us a goal, but I'll also be quick to praise him for a great save. Not everyone here is as objective, as all they ever post is criticism. Like I said, an agenda. It's almost like they can't forgive him for that derby loss.

I don't have tints like a lot of fans on here, oh well he can keep making errors due to lapses in concentration but its sound because they never score. It spreads panic unnecssararily, there are such basic errors aswel under no pressure.
Where was the panic tonight eh?
I think you are a little misguided with the criticism, the last 6 months he has been quality, yes he had some issues and yeah he made some errors tonight and christ I was critical of him this and last season but he has made good so give the lad and yourself a break.

Looked nervy at times but no way was that free kick his fault. View totally blocked just before its taken so he only sees it when its over the wall and it was hit with some pace.
true if he had a decent game, kicking a bit off at time other than that fine, at least he didn't parry the ball to Kane to score when it should have put it past the post., but jasper is brilliant isn't he, Pickford would have saved that with ease.

All I am saying is tonight his distribution was very sloppy and lacked composure, I never said anything about the goal he let it, his distribution was flat out bad, there is no hiding from it, people have their pitchforks out because of the obvious.

true if he had a decent game, kicking a bit off at time other than that fine, at least he didn't parry the ball to Kane to score when it should have put it past the post., but jasper is brilliant isn't he, Pickford would have saved that with ease.
To be fair Kasper made better saves in that game than Pickford has all tournament, he kept them in that match. Havertz save was a good one from Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.