2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like when he tips it round the post and Dixon is like "If that was me I'd have known that was going wide and left it"!

He praised him more though during the rest of the game. Certainly more than previous games where you sat there thinking you certainly have an issue with this keeper with your little sly digs.

Like he's the only keeper ever, ever to make a mistake. I've seen howlers in the past from the likes of Lloris and Courtois, to name a couple, and they're the No. 1s for two of the best teams in the world.
He threw it and passed it to opposition just outside the D twice within the space of 10 mins, other than that they have not had a shot on target, he's been apart of the clean sheets for sure but lets not act like he's a worldie all of a sudden.

Shanked the majority of his kicks aswel may I add

He threw it and passed it to opposition just outside the D twice within the space of 10 mins, other than that they have had a shot on target, he's been apart of the clean sheets for sure but lets not act like he's a worldie all of a sudden.

So what? Did Denmark score? He's England's No. 1, he's Everton's No. 1. He's had his share of blunders, sure, what goalkeeper hasn't? But in the last half-year or so he's cut those down impressively. Some people on here simply have an agenda against him. He could make the title-winning penalty save on Sunday or do the same for Everton in the FA Cup final and some on here will simply point out a couple of skewed clearances earlier in the game, conveniently forgetting those likely came off his right foot, which isn't the one he prefers.

So what? Did Denmark score? He's England's No. 1, he's Everton's No. 1. He's had his share of blunders, sure, what goalkeeper hasn't? But in the last half-year or so he's cut those down impressively. Some people on here simply have an agenda against him. He could make the title-winning penalty save on Sunday or do the same for Everton in the FA Cup final and some on here will simply point out a couple of skewed clearances earlier in the game, conveniently forgetting those likely came off his right foot, which isn't the one he prefers.
I don't have tints like a lot of fans on here, oh well he can keep making errors due to lapses in concentration but its sound because they never score. It spreads panic unnecssararily, there are such basic errors aswel under no pressure.

Looked nervy at times but no way was that free kick his fault. View totally blocked just before its taken so he only sees it when its over the wall and it was hit with some pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.