2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He seemed so much less emotional tonight. Just got on with the job no fuss, focused! If he can do that consistently then it'll solve a big problem. Fingers crossed this'll be a turning point for him.
He was on his best behaviour because he had the looming threat of revenge for the van dijk injury. Normally, he wouldn't be bothered but it was a Sean promise after all.

Great game and I'm very pleased for him.

I thought it would've been better for him not to play. I didn't believe he had the mentality to handle it and thought the pressure would get to him.

He's suffered disgraceful abuse from RS fan's and a media witch hunt since the last Derby. I imagine they were all waiting to bask in the glory of a mistake, a justice of sorts in their twisted minds. Well it didn't come. It wasn't just his saves though, he seemed calmer and did the simple stuff simply without the extravagance he often has.

Enjoy your moment Jordan.

Allison better lad? Don't let your mask slip eh? Number 4 Virgil was his first victim Ha ha ha ha

hahahaha - yep masking slipped on here years before he signed for Liverpool, but yea sound

Point is JP was incredible today, but he is an awful keeper and the worst thing that could happen now is putting faith in him again, on the back of one cracker

as I said, hopefully high profile performance adds to value & helps us get rid

Very good performance from him tonight, not sure he will do it consistently though. He has lapses of concentration and rushes of blood far too frequently for me. Fair play tonight though, he didn’t put a foot wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.