2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is saying it should be forgotten mate!

The best thing would be a ban. He needs taking out of the team now.

Issue for me is a ban just panders to the RS's every whim.

Yeah - that I would agree with; shame there isnt a League cup game mid week to give Olsen a run

If that Henderson goal stood never mind a Liverpool fan chasing him, Every Everton fan would be hunting him themselves, It's alright making worldies here and there but when you're letting soft shots like them in it isn't good enough.
Bingo.

That surely would have been him dropped can't help but think the offisde being given has saved his place though.

I hope his head is in the right place. Must be hard knowing pretty much everyone is just waiting for you to drop the next clanger.

Being serious, his head clearly hasn't been in the right place for a long time.

His issue initially (last season at times) seemed to be overconfidence.

It's now clear his confidence is completely shot. This is where my issue with coaching comes in too. What are they doing to try to help him. We may now need another player there but as it is, he's our goalkeeper.

Shame is, casting the VVD thing to one side, had the Henderson thing not happened then he could genuinely look back at the performance knowing he'd not made any mistakes from shots etc and genuinely made some fantastic saves.

But the last thing he actually did was a dreadful error, and it should have cost us.

Being serious, his head clearly hasn't been in the right place for a long time.

His issue initially (last season at times) seemed to be overconfidence.

It's now clear his confidence is completely shot. This is where my issue with coaching comes in too. What are they doing to try to help him. We may now need another player there but as it is, he's our goalkeeper.

Shame is, casting the VVD thing to one side, had the Henderson thing not happened then he could genuinely look back at the performance knowing he'd not made any mistakes from shots etc and genuinely made some fantastic saves.

But the last thing he actually did was a dreadful error, and it should have cost us.
An executive decision needs to be made by Ancelotti about Sunday’s game against Southampton.

The whole country is watching him.

These things either make or break someone. Let’s hope it’s the former.

4FEB35E0-36AE-452E-8C16-7F1C4D0F8E2E.jpeg

I'm not a fan of Olsen, but still, if he was signed merely to warm the bench then its no better than Lossl and we have to show at least some trust in him.

We could have been 2-0 down early on Saturday with 10 men and the possibility of a real drubbing on the cards. They would have gone for it too.

Then the other error, also potentially catastrophic.

He certainly needs time out of the team, and space to try and figure out where it has gone so drastically wrong for him. It has to be done now.

In a nut shell what we’ve learnt from the media who are supposedly impartial and non biased is that VVD is the only player in the history of world football that has suffered an unfortunate injury during a coming together in a football game and Jordan Pickford needs to be given a life time ban and face jail time. Pretty much it? The media and the arse licking of that club in particular is absolutely pathetic. Literally never seen so much cry arsing over a player being injured in my life. It’s pathetic and shows where all the supposedly unbiased broadcasting and punditry loyalties lie. Any other player and it hardly gets a mention. Again, absolutely pathetic.

Thats his job..... People are astonished because he made saves on Saturday. This should not be a big deal.

He deserves ZERO credit for Saturday, it was another shambolic performance where he made two very very costly errors which he got away with.
If he got away with them, they're not very very costly.

just had to turn the radio off before i damage something.
Jim White and Danny Murphy will not let it drop about wanting retrospective punishment.
Perhaps we can lobby to have the FA have a look at Anichebe's injury at Newcastle?
Nothing happened on the day by either the referee on the pitch or the referee in the sky, so too bad move on, just like every other team has to when they feel an unjust decision.
Never has a motto fitted so perfectly "ALWAYS THE VICTIM - NEVER TO BLAME"

I hope the club come out and support him tbh. It’s absolutely pathetic how the media and certain broadcasters are treating this. The lad is being made an example out of his heads already shot. At what point do these clowns realise maybe Pickford is downbeat about it and feeling crappy about it? At what point does the players mental health come into play? At what point do these so called pundits who haven’t got a clue really become held responsible for the reason he’s receiving death threats, it’s ridiculous. The media is littered with arse licking vermin for one particular club.

Status
Not open for further replies.