2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carlo subbed him at HT that would put a kick right up his arse.

He’s not missed a Prem game since he joined us.
No pressure on him whatsoever.

Problem is mate his replacements are utter tosh

A young lad bombed out of Reading for being atrocious & Lossl who was playing in the championship last season still shipping goals in.

We've needed a new GK for 2 years now but every manager we have is hoodwinked by this "englands number 1" mantle that gives him some magical reputation.

Out of contract in less than a year, Carlo is hopefully already in his ear. AC Milan aren’t much chop and being miles behind Juve, Inter, Napoli etc.

Covid looks to have impacted Italian clubs a lot worse, if we have something to offer and Carlo also convinced him about the project, why not?

I mean the bloke has no history with him. Literally the only connection is he's Italian.

He's not coming here for £25m and it won't be happening in the next 2 days.

I'd love to be wrong but I can say with 99.9% certainty that I'm not.

He sniggered after THAT Anfield defeat. Get away with it under those circumstances, and he was home free.

It's no surprise to anyone he is getting worse by the game - if you have an unconditional starting place whilst serving up continuous tripe, then you do what you like.
Hes started every prem game for the last like million games. He got complacent dropped his level, now his confidence is shot to bits. Badly needs a spell out the side, persisting with him is admirable from a managerial perspective but he obviously isn't the type to respond to that. He needs a wake up and thats a spell on the bench imo. Carlo will sort it.

Issue with him as well is the players are all working extremely hard as a team, for each other, covering each other. Doing the things top teams do, But he lets them down time and time again.

I'm sure soon players will start to lose any confidence in him, which will negatively affect the defenders infront of him, as he can't be trusted.

I'd rather play Lossl for a few games just to see how he can do, Or go and spend some actual money on the likes of Foster for a season or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.