2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel incredibly sorry for him. Heroic against Jorginho, let down by others.
A few can go in with there head held high Pickford, but the attacking players let us down, which was disappointing I cant understand why Kane said he wanted to leave Spurs when he did, all the talk of a move looks like it’s effected him a lot. There was no need to say anything until after the tournament.

Yes but he plays for a London club so the newspapers back him. I’ve never been impressed as in the massive games he’s never bossed them. CL final in 2019. Tonight. Where was he?
You have a point there, when he leaves Spurs it will be worse as he will play for one of the big boys then.

A few can go in with there head held high Pickford, but the attacking players let us down, which was disappointing I cant understand why Kane said he wanted to leave Spurs when he did, all the talk of a move looks like it’s effected him a lot. There was no need to say anything until after the tournament.

I'd have to blame the manager for the negative approach to the second half. We won't have a better chance to win a cup for the next 50 years.

Pickford was done out of a few awards lol, The Golden glove -as it doesnt officially exist, plus The Player of the Tournament [Donnarumma] despite making more saves, keeping more clean sheets, conceeding less.
While also making history 3 times really keeping 5 clean sheets from the start of this comp,the longest without conceeding for England and becomming the 1st England keeper to save 2 pens in the shoot out

Supposedly he was the best Points wise on keepers as well by Uefa's own ranking thing - however that is awarded

1626045659807.png

Yes but he plays for a London club so the newspapers back him. I’ve never been impressed as in the massive games he’s never bossed them. CL final in 2019. Tonight. Where was he?
What do you expect, if he is the only creative player on the pitch surround him by pace, otherwise start Grealish behind him, he was decent in the first half, 2nd half when we turned into big sam fc everyone was anonymous

You have a point there, when he leaves Spurs it will be worse as he will play for one of the big boys then.
Obvs a lot of talk about him going to City for insane money. Well he get them lots of goals? Yes. Will he get them winners in the most critical games in the CL… well…

Status
Not open for further replies.