2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too right, it's disgusting that jordan has to do this and feels its necessary just because of a minor accident. Fabinho hasn't had to do this as a result of ruining the young Ajax players season. Mostly because ajax fans are football fans and not rabid animals.

This is a result from not only klopp, but also the rs infested media pursuing their agenda. Lfc should be offering to cover the costs of the bodyguards as a matter of principle for not keeping check on their customers. Merseyside police should also be held accountable, they're the ones who keep letting these animals get away with everything. No arrests yet i presume, despite all the evidence, names and addresses laid out clear as day to them?

Too right, it's disgusting that jordan has to do this and feels its necessary just because of a minor accident. Fabinho hasn't had to do this as a result of ruining the young Ajax players season. Mostly because ajax fans are football fans and not rabid animals.

This is a result from not only klopp, but also the rs infested media pursuing their agenda. Lfc should be offering to cover the costs of the bodyguards as a matter of principle for not keeping check on their customers. Merseyside police should also be held accountable, they're the ones who keep letting these animals get away with everything. No arrests yet i presume, despite all the evidence, names and addresses laid out clear as day to them?

Hope the police who are looking into the Jordan Pickford death threat case, aren't the same ones who looked at the Man City coach apocalypse and who incredibly made no arrests at all. I would also be very surprised if they found any damage to the actual Coach itself, such is their aptitude and intelligence.

It's disgusting the way Pickford has been treated & accused...

Klopp,players,pundits,media,commentators & presenters have all tossed in their distorted versions...

Anybody could see it was accidental although a little rash it was a temporary lapse of judgement a mistimed challenge, nothing vindictive or malicious...

Hang your head in shame Klopp you overstepped a line with your voiciferouse bias opinions & this has opened the door to all & sundry to critise Pickford unfairly & threaten him & his family...

I'm sure that there will be some other on pitch incident that will take their attention soon. That said, when they fail to win the league it will be traced back to that one challenge.

It's disgusting that Pickford has had to hire protection; shows their supporters in a poor light

Really feel for him, I would love it if someone from the club made a statement condemning the medias castigation. But doubt it will happen.
Someone from Liverpool should come out and condemn what’s going on with the threats and abuse. Their lunatic fans won’t listen to Everton but they may stand down and stop threatening a mans life over an accident if their own club says to cut it out.

FB_IMG_1604077560258.jpg

Meanwhile, back to football, Newcastle is of course where our Sunderland boy lost his composure which was one of the two games which unraveled him IMO.

There won't be a crowd to get on his case which will help.

I'm honestly on the fence whether a win here will help him or whether he should sit out a game to let the pressure off.

Status
Not open for further replies.