2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean a comparison in the number of shots saved and goals conceded? I'd like to see the list of figures on all the goalkeepers. Where did you see it?
65A4B905-183F-4DAE-818D-D4F0998ED992.jpeg
E4DD6D42-8806-481D-8B1A-2D89F74E4EEE.jpeg

No matter what metric you wish to use it paints him as a crap keeper. Take away the fact he’s English and does fancy sidewinder kicks and hed still be at Sunderland

View attachment 88130View attachment 88131

No matter what metric you wish to use it paints him as a crap keeper. Take away the fact he’s English and does fancy sidewinder kicks and hed still be at Sunderland

I honestly don't understand much of all that. I suppose it means the statistically better goalies are higher on the list. The best goalie in the world doesn't seem to be all that and neither do Pickford's favoured challengers for the England spot, Pope, Heaton, or McCarthy. Leno's well up there, but I don't rate him, and I've never heard of Guaita.

Ah well, you know what they say about statistics.

I honestly don't understand much of all that. I suppose it means the statistically better goalies are higher on the list. The best goalie in the world doesn't seem to be all that and neither do Pickford's favoured challengers for the England spot, Pope, Heaton, or McCarthy. Leno's well up there, but I don't rate him, and I've never heard of Guaita.

Ah well, you know what they say about statistics.
Don't think Heaton and McCarthy are in the conversation anymore, Henderson is the hottest prospect when it comes to English keepers these days and his statistics reflect his excellent form. Guaita is imo one of the best keepers in the league, reckon a Palace have won a fair amount of points due to his performances.

Then again keepers like Ryan and Schmeichel rank well here and I think they're bang average, so who knows really.

Don't think Heaton and McCarthy are in the conversation anymore, Henderson is the hottest prospect when it comes to English keepers these days and his statistics reflect his excellent form. Guaita is imo one of the best keepers in the league, reckon a Palace have won a fair amount of points due to his performances.

Then again keepers like Ryan and Schmeichel rank well here and I think they're bang average, so who knows really.
McCarthy was introduced on Keys and Grey the other week as England's number one. Not querying your assessment, just pointing out anomalies in
those statistics. How does Loris get a high ranking on one list and doesn't get on the other? Then, I admit I don't know what those stats are supposed
to be telling us.

Tbf he’s been really good this season, remains to be seen if its just a one season wonder Situation though
Made more errors leading to goals than any this season,if people want to use certain stats-things can always be twisted whatever way people want to use them,in the same way people make things up saying pickford has made errors that he clearly didnt, just to suit themselves or the great saves he made were not great just because the person hating him wont give him credit -but anyway boring same stuff every week

Made more errors leading to goals than any this season,if people want to use certain stats-things can always be twisted whatever way people want to use them,in the same way people make things up saying pickford has made errors that he clearly didnt, just to suit themselves or the great saves he made were not great just because the person hating him wont give him credit -but anyway boring same stuff every week
No other keeper has made more errors leading to goals than Pickford has over the last 2 years

No other keeper has made more errors leading to goals than Pickford has over the last 2 years
this season pickford has not made the most though-- Dubravka has and hes had a good season though supposedly,how far do we want to go back,2/3/4 years lol we can pick and choose what we all want to suit what we want to say in the same sense people nit pick certain goals and say its his fault when it was not,while yes some have been his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.