2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of this place. A bunch of faggot mindreading bitches playing with people and chatting [Poor language removed]. Go [Poor language removed] yourselves. You're no loss to me. Just an irritant bunch of snidermen [Poor language removed] and a bunch of 'proper' evertonian [Poor language removed] and a bunch of [Poor language removed] who couldn't have any skill in their lives like davek. good luck being the shitness of the internet. pisstaking motherfucking [Poor language removed] . love the fact that some nobends will chat [Poor language removed] but I won't be watching your posts so go [Poor language removed] yourselves. DONE with the sick [Poor language removed] you are.

I'd bin him and go all out for Henderson from United.

If we can get anything over £15m for him, I'd be surprised. He's in Joe Hart territory in terms of the regularity of his flops.

The problem is, I don't see any team in England that would spend £15m to buy him. He'd probably be better going abroad and trying to re-invent himself, in the same way that Smalling has done.

15m? What are you smoking?

DCL got one goal and missed a sitter but it is okay.
We win. Chill out.
Pickford had one disgusting save and one fantastic save but it is not okay.
Just bin him off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.