2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im more angry at the idiots like Niasse, Davies & Delph who instead of keeping the ball into the corner at 93 mins 2-0 put us under massive pressure which ultimately cost us.

They did it fine first half passing it around seeing the game out so effin why not at the end?

Blaming Pickford is too easy a cop out we have a good few idiotic players who are costing us week in week out.

See Davies at Leicester.

Im more angry at the idiots like Niasse, Davies & Delph who instead of keeping the ball into the corner at 93 mins 2-0 put us under massive pressure which ultimately cost us.

They did it fine first half passing it around seeing the game out so effin why not at the end?

Blaming Pickford is too easy a cop out we have a good few idiotic players who are costing us week in week out.

See Davies at Leicester.
Easy scrapgoat for most fans after tonight. I have never rated Davies and I'm glad most fans are starting to see his worth to the team. He is average at best and is only in team because of injuries. I don't know even know why Delph was purchased. He doesn't add anything to team

Just managed to muster up the courage to watch it back, in the lower bullens it was hard to see what was going on for the leveller.

He's awful isn't he, and most likely too bloody cocky and sure of himself to better himself and too stupid to learn from his mistakes.

And we're stuck with him, no one's buying him and somehow there are more pressing matter within the squad.

Unfortunately we won't be getting rid of him any time soon. No one is gonna come in for him and he'll be on too large a wage to get a top keeper in.

The best possible outcome is we get a keeper in and someone takes Pickford on loan to get the wages of the books like Hart at City after Guardiola came in.

Got bigger priorities transfer wise but I do hope we're ruthless with him if the chance presents itself. I'd rather have a keeper who's half the natural shot stopper Pickford is if it means we have a keeper who can just do the basics right; commanding the box, marshalling the defence, collecting crosses and competent distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.