2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is crap, people think because he makes the odd highlight save, that makes him a good keeper.

The best keepers don't have to make those saves often, because they are already in good positions to make it look simple.

His reading off games, positioning, dealing with corners, calming of the defence and organisation of the defence, distribution etc is all average at best.

But yea my main gripe is his attitude and the fact he actually puts more pressure on the defence instead of calming them down.

Will never be a top team with that type of person between the sticks.

All I go on is my eyes and more often than not he’s very dodgy. Long term if we can cash in we should
Hang on. One moment you're saying he has one of the worst % records for saves, the guy challenges you and then you go staunch and say you aren't into stats but you go off what your eyes can see . All over the place you are.

Hang on. One moment you're saying he has one of the worst % records for saves, the guy challenges you and then you go staunch and say you aren't into stats but you go off what your eyes can see . All over the place you are.
No Stats tell you when the defence is breached he’s not much of a last defence, has one of the worst save percentages despite facing one of the lowest number of shots in the league not to mention he’s consistently been amongst the highest amount of errors by a goalkeeper in the league since he’s been here, all tells you he’s one of the main problems with the defence

No Stats tell you when the defence is breached he’s not much of a last defence, has one of the worst save percentages despite facing one of the lowest number of shots in the league not to mention he’s consistently been amongst the highest amount of errors by a goalkeeper in the league since he’s been here, all tells you he’s one of the main problems with the defence
Not to mention til recently, might still be the case not checked, he had a worse goal to game conceded rate than stickleback and Joel who both got dogs abuse

What the bejesus are you talking about. Stats tell you when the defence is breached? Are you for real or just clickbait?

?

we give up amongst the fewest shots and opportunities in the league yet he’s got one of the worst save % in the league, that tells you he’s a problem
Clean sheet today. With my eyes, no stats needed, he had a solid game. Cant you just enjoy that or is there something wrong, with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.