2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an interview back in June ...

Bottom line is, if he's playing out of his skin, then ( apart from the management ) no-one will care if he's on the beer with his mates, but it doesn't look like he's learnt his lesson.

Pretty much showing he hasnt learnt his lesson.

Waste of oxygen in our team.

Arrogance personified. Not even that good.

If you seriously consider the status of England no 1 being anything then I feel for you.

He went in v Hart and Butland, now being quickly caught up by the likes of Ramsdale, Henderson and Pope.

None particularly amazing but then neither is Jordan.
He is the best we are going to get.

This isn't the 80s players don't drink alcohol anymore. Or at least aren't supposed to. What's the point in spending all that money on nutritionist and physios if the club is going to just let them pour poison into their body.

For me pickford thinks he's alot better then he actually is and has been exstreamly poor for us this season costing us plenty of points. His decision making from set pieces is exstreamly poor and what's worse he's predictable in the mistakes he makes.

He may be England number 1 at the minute but he won't be for long. Pope will take that off him before the end of the euros in my opinion.

An idiot off the pitch and sometimes on it. He's a great shot stopper but that's about it. Hate it when he shouts at the CBs whenever the ball gets within 18 yards.

Can't imagine Carlo will be happy with that video doing the rounds on twitter. Wouldn't be surprised if he looks to replace him.

Why cos he’s gone out the night before a scheduled day off and had a few drinks and a good night with his mates at darts??

Status
Not open for further replies.