2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you need to replace a whole midfield with a sprinkle of RM/CB/RB it is.
I agree those are the most important positions but 38 games of Pickford could easily be as bad as 38 games of Coleman or Davies. He's a liability. For 8m you have to make the move if that is what it could be.

I’ve watched Huddersfield recently on the tele whilst bored and Lossl doesn’t look anywhere near a PL goalkeeper. He too has the odd howler

I agree those are the most important positions but 38 games of Pickford could easily be as bad as 38 games of Coleman or Davies. He's a liability. For 8m you have to make the move if that is what it could be.
Agreed but I'll be surprised if it happens.

His reaction as well, and it being our best performance at anfield for years. The lad kills momentum and destroys managers. The biggest single issue at the club is him and he needs to go

A goalkeeper sets the tone of the defensive unit, you need to have a strong character and have the respect of your teammates. I don't see either tbh. He can shout at others for making mistakes but that is like Siggy pointing, you have to demand excellence and lead by example showing that you accept nothing less from yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.