2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like laughing just looking at him it’s like he’s taunting us?
img_20200712_132324-jpg.93943

An oaf with an ego and zero brain cells who constantly makes mistakes showing us what he thinks of his already poor performances.

VS...

D7796F98-6155-4E5D-9479-45615ED2D458.jpeg

A man with humility who took pride in his performances, very rarely made mistakes or had bad games and when he did treated them with his own self disgust and disappointment.

Come on lads.

Its just the way he is, some people laugh at bad things, its just the way they are wired.

Doesnt mean anything, we all have different ways of dealing with things.

......even the folk who defend him aren’t defending him.

i wonder if he is one of the ones Coleman was hinting at.

I’ve defended him previously after a good first season (think he was voted players’ player of the Year and fans player of the year), but impossible to back him after this season.

Questionable attitude, makes defenders nervous, and the mistakes which used to be every few games, are now 2 or 3 times a game - flapping at crosses, spilling simple balls, mugging and gurning after messing up. Must be better options out there.

Capable of the outstanding, game saving stops, but just an absolute liability when it comes to the simple stuff.

I'd hoped he'd get these silly errors out of his system early in his Everton career being a young keeper and that. But he seems to be getting worse with the clangers by the game (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.